Handling of Private Information on this Website
FUJI PACKAGING MACHINES ASIA PTE LTD. (hereafter, “the Company”) , in addition to complying with laws regarding private information, protects customers’ private information according to the policy below. Private information includes the names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other information specific to each customer who uses this website.
➤ Use within the Range of Purpose of Use
The Company uses private information it receives within the following range of purposes.
(1) For selling Company products and providing services such as repairs and inspections.
(2) For providing products, services, and various documents requested by customers.
(3) For responding to customer inquiries and sending documents.
(4) For executing other work accompanying the work described above.
➤ Safety Precautions
In addition to making efforts to keep customers’ private information accurate and up-to-date, the Company executes the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, etc. of private information.
➤ Releasing/Providing Information to Third Parties
The Company does not release or provide private information to third parties, except in a situation that corresponds to one of the following.
(1) The customer’s consent has been obtained.
(2) For releasing/providing statistical data and other information through which their identity cannot be determined.
(3) Release/provision of information is required by law.
(4) Required to protect human life, physical safety, or property but there is difficulty to obtain consent from the customer.
(5) Required to cooperate with a national government or local public agency executing a public procedure but obtaining consent from the customer may interfere with the execution of this procedure.
➤ Changing or Deleting Private Information
If the customer requests correction, addition, or deletion of their personal information held by the Company as private data, the Company will, within a reasonable time and scope, correct, add, or delete information that differs from current facts after confirming that the request has come from the customer themselves.